Retirement Plan Administration, Inc. (“RPA”)
Dedicated Expertise and Experience in Custom Retirement Plan Design and Administration
Administering a retirement plan can be complex and stressful, and plan fiduciaries are facing greater requirements and more liability than ever before. We understand that running a successful benefit plan that provides a true value to your employees and keeps up with the ever changing demands of both the regulatory and business environment is difficult for any company.
RPA serves as a third party administrator (TPA) to help plan sponsors manage their retirement plans. Specifically, RPA can assist plan sponsors with plan design, drafting the plan’s operating documents (including restatements and summary plan descriptions), concierge services with other plan vendors, compliance testing, preparation of annual Form 5500 reports, and assistance in processing participant distributions (including loans and hardship distributions).
Plan Design Expertise – Proven processes to identify potential procedural problems and provide plan design solutions that increase the effectiveness of your plan.
Fix Broken Plans – Whether you are experiencing major issues or your retirement plan just doesn’t seem to be working, we can identify why certain problems may exist and what options are available to make the plan work for you and your company.
Al a Carte Services – Instead of billing you for services you do not need, RPA can provide you with specialized services on a project basis, including plan design consultations, Voluntary Correction Program (“VCP”) filings, plan terminations, and fiduciary health checks.
TPA services provided:
- ERISA consulting services
- ADP/ACP testing
- 401(b) testing
- Annual statements
- Comprehensive plan reporting
- Secure, online Client Relationship Management portal that tracks key tasks
- Secure, online electronic filing cabinet for easy access to key plan documents
- Retirement plan design and analysis
- Plan document maintenance and amendments
- Signature-ready 5500’s and accompanying schedules
- Fully-prepared IRS forms, such as 1099R, 2848, 8717, 5310, 8955-SSA, Schedule SB, PBGC forms, 5330, and 5558
- Complete 401(k), Defined Benefit, Cash Balance, and other 401(a)(4) nondiscrimination and compliance testing
- Compliant distribution forms
- Processing of Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- QDRO processing
- Required participant notices such as Safe Harbor and auto-enrollment notices
- Assistance with 404a-5 compliance
- Fiduciary 3(16) services